Trusted Medical Centers is seeking a Digital Media Content Specialist who is hungry for an opportunity to join a thriving business building and supporting a brand and its extensions. The Specialist will work directly with the Director of Communications to develop plans and content that support lines of service and brand objectives.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
· Pitching, coordinating and executing strategic and creative content concepts· Copy writing for digital channels including but not limited to website, social, YouTube email, etc.
· Writing, editing, publishing, and promoting content, Video production, Graphic design
· Managing and monitoring company social media channels in order to increase brand awareness
· Coordinating objectives with marketing, creative, and advertising departments
· Ensuring brand consistency
· Leveraging customer insight data to refine content strategy
· Identifying brand-building areas
· Ensuring brand communication for areas of responsibility are consistent with the company and brand positioning
· Creating and enhancing agency and partner relationships
· Coordinating and managing content management and information sharing among departments, divisions and external customers and divisions
· Helping promote uniformity and consistency of brand
· Assisting in development and refinement of uniform graphic standards and visual brand strategies
· Providing design and direction for collateral, web, product packaging, and other visual communications media for the company
· Creating content to drive broad brand awareness, positive brand sentiment, and support overall organizational communications objectives
· Driving profitable sales, brand growth and loyalty for several business areas
Qualified candidates should have:
· Strong command of the English language
· Experience writing and distributing all forms of digital content· Proven keyword optimization strategies
· Examples of digital content development and execution, including but not limited to, video, graphic design, blogs, podcasts, white papers, infographics, etc.
· Experience developing content and managing brands on all relevant social media platforms
· High motivation to present and execute original ideas
· Ability to produce on-brand media content from ideation to execution
· Demonstrable history of successful high reach, high engagement content creation and distribution
· Leadership qualities
· Confidence working with and presenting to C-level executives
· Experience with healthcare/medical professionals is a plus
· Demonstrated, strong versatility in social media platforms
1. At least a Bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing, Communications, Marketing, or a related field.
2. At least 3 years experience in Digital Media Marketing, Communications, Marketing or a related field.
3. Clear and active TX driver’s license
$42,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
Employee assistance program
Paid time off
Digital Marketing, Communication or Marketing Field: 3 years (Required)
Digital Media: 3 years (Required)