Our mission at Trusted Medical Centers is to meet the healthcare needs of our patients. We will deliver high quality inpatient, outpatient, and emergency services to our patients. We treat our teammates with dignity and respect. We conduct business with our suppliers and vendors with integrity. We work with the medical staff as partners in the delivery of high-quality healthcare services in an ethical manner.
Our vision is to enhance the health and of life of our patients. We are committed to providing: An environment and atmosphere that is friendly, convenient and comforting. Inpatient, outpatient and emergency healthcare which is compassionate and recognize and respects each individual’s unique circumstance. Continuous improvement of all Trusted Medical Centers services. Services which emphasizes quality, service and innovation. Development and ongoing support of our teammates and physicians through professional excellence, education and technology.
I am a Trusted Intern with the opportunity to deliver the highest quality service supporting patient care.
As a Trusted Intern, led by the Project Manager, will be responsible for ensuring the mission vision and values of Trusted Medical Centers are upheld throughout services delivered by the entire project team. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with a fast-paced environment and will deliver exceptional outcomes for the performance of registration as a primary contributor to the success of the company.
This internship will be responsible for assisting the Project Manager in launching a function for Trusted Medical Centers. This role will require selected candidates to contribute to the development and improvement of the premiere, concierge-type ER of DFW area.
- Maintain company policy as outlined in TMC Policy and Procedures Handbook
- Attend staff meetings; take detailed notes and follow up with contributing departments and individuals
- Be accessible for project planning and communication with departments
- Ability to integrate with company goals and services
- Ensure favorable outcomes
- Dependable, punctual, and professional
- Organized, efficient, and ethical
- Advanced skills with software used by Trusted Medical Centers
- Ability to solve complex problems respective to workflow & processes
- Excellent communication and follow through
- Able to work independently and manage all responsibilities required
- Accuracy and attention to detail are required
- Maintain standards of dress attire
- Follow HIPAA guidelines and Privacy standards
- Develop, implement and / or recommend process improvement changes in department policies and procedures as appropriate and ongoing participation in Trusted Medical Center’s performance improvement projects.
- Conduct internal and external rounding for optimal outcomes.
- Develop standards of performance
- Ensure quality information is documented and obtained as required by policy
- Ensure compliance with federal and state regulations and guidelines
- Regular attendance is required
- Maintains knowledge of memorandum and communications as written and posted
- The Intern decisions and actions with patients and families are determined in an ethical manner
- Demonstrates sensitivity to the values of self and others
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Independently meet job expectations
As a Trusted Intern, I must meet the following requirements:
The requirements for employment with Trusted Medical are:
- Pursuing at least a bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Expressed interest in Healthcare Management or a related field
- Standing, Walking, Sitting, Lifting and Carrying up to 50 pounds
- Pushing, Pulling , Bending, Stooping, Twisting
- Climbing (ascending and descending)
- Using arm, leg and back muscles for extended periods
- Capable of lifting at least 10 lbs., with assistance
- Working with hazardous chemicals
- Potential for cuts or bruises
- Working near radiation sources
- Potential exposure to communicable disease
- Requires normal, correctable vision and hearing, and the ability to accurately discern color as necessary to perform job functions