At Trusted Medical Centers –
A unique, compassionate and intentional approach to Emergency Care.
Patients can receive a host of preventive, urgent, and even emergency medical treatments and services all under one roof. This state-of-the-art community medical hospital, located in the heart of Mansfield, Texas, serves patients from all over the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex.
Position Title – FSED Registered Nurse
This job description for the Staff RN provides criteria for the evaluation of the Registered Nurse in a staff nurse position. The staff cares for all patients including neonates, infants, children, adults and geriatrics. The staff RN will strive to provide proficient, competent care while maintaining the patient’s sense of comfort and dignity.
The FSED Registered Nurse will be responsible for:
1. Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluation care of ER patients.
2. Meeting and maintaining the RN Standards of Practice
3. Participates in activities to plan, measure, assess and improve the quality of patient care.
4. Carrying out orders by physician accurately and efficiently
5. Identifying emergencies and providing necessary intervention
6. Showing leadership and direction with co-workers and other staff members.
7. Communicating appropriately with patients and co-workers
8. Showing knowledge when collaborating with physicians, nurses and other clinical facilities in making decisions about patient care
9. Lab-shows knowledge and competency in lab duties:
The requirements for employment with Trusted Medical Centers are:
1. 2 years minimum RN staff experience in Emergency Room Setting or Emergency Room training.
2. Successful completion of clinical orientation with proven capabilities in skill and knowledge base.
3. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with current Texas licensure with the State Board of nurse Examiners. License must be in good standing.
4. Credentials BLS, ACLS, (PALS/ENPC to be obtained as soon as possible after hire-supported by the company as well as NIH Stroke Scale certification)
5. Comprehensive knowledge and understanding, as outlined in clinical competencies review of:
6. Maintains skill level by continuing education, collaborative training with co-workers and physicians and annual skills check offs.